Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Steam Cream: Limited Edition in Capri

My mum went to Portugal and brought me back this little present: a tin of Steam Cream. 

This unassuming little cardboard box didn't look like it would contain anything too stunning.



But when I opened the box, I just couldn't believe how pretty the tin inside was! 


This is the limited edition Capri version of the Steam Cream. The cream is a multi-purpose product designed to be used on face, body and hands. It contains lots of good stuff like cocoa butter, almond oil and jojoba oil.


If you can get past the smell (think 'natural' a.k.a. strong and not very nice!) this is a decent moisturiser. I've not used it on my face as my skin is very acne-prone, but on hands and body it's rich and emollient. It's also suitable for vegans, and at 75g is a sizeable tin with a good amount of product in.

Not to mention how gorgeous the tin is! Once I've used this up I may well keep it. 

If only it smelt better! 
 

No comments: