Pages

Friday 23 September 2011

My favourite eye makeup remover ever

And it only costs 99p!


It's Superdrug's Essential Eye Make-Up Remover. 

Seriously, for the price, it is the best basic eye makeup remover I've found. It's not oily so doesn't leave a residue, and has never left me with panda eyes in the morning - it takes everything off with very little effort. 

It's also not drying and very gentle so no stinging. I wouldn't suggest it to remove very heavy duty eye makeup - for that I would recommend Boots Botanics Organic Face Nourishing Eye Make Up Remover, which contains olive oil and seems to melt even stubborn waterproof mascara and glitter eyeliners off effortlessly. But for 'everyday' makeup, it can't be beaten. 

I also like the face wipes from the Superdrug Essentials range - and all their products are 99p. Such amazing value and it just frees up more cash to spend on makeup! 

No comments: