Pages

Sunday 18 September 2011

Be blown away by the Blower!

If I'm honest, I find shower gel boring. Despite my love of all things involved in the process of pampering, I find it hard to get enthusiastic about something which is primarily to get you clean and prepped ready to use any number of more exciting products on your body - scrubs, lotions, oils. Shower gel just washes off! And I have never found one which does anything more than, well.....clean?

But the discovery of Bomb Cosmetics' Raspberry Blower Cleansing Shower Butter has made me rethink the benefits of body cleansers, and makes me wonder how on earth I've managed to miss out all this time on something so GORGEOUS!



This product contains Shea Butter plus Litsea Cubeba and Sweet Orange essential oils. The smell is AMAZING.


It's semi solid at room temperature, so you have to scoop it out. In your hands and under hot water it starts to melt, not too fast, and turns into such a luxurious moisturising cream, you'll wonder how you ever got by just using a weak moisture stripping liquid that you only bought because it was 99p (I'm talking about myself here)




And did I mention the smell is AMAZING. 

So fruity and juicy, and the smell actually lingers. The Shea Butter in this leaves skin so soft. 

I want to try their Mandarin and Blood Orange scent so much. Check out everything else on the Bomb Cosmetics website. Have you tried any of their products?

No comments: